Course Title: SIA CCTV
Course length: 28 hours / 4 days
Tess Compliance and Safety are experienced in delivering CCTV training across the country, for a wide array of clients. The course is a mandatory training course for those who work with systems which view and record the public.
Our CCTV training covers the monitoring of live events, data storage of recorded images and responding to incidents of unlawful acts.
Who is the CCTV Course suitable for?
We have delivered this course for private sector security companies, police, local councils and other public sector organisations.
Upon successful completion of this course, your business will then be able to apply for CCTV Operator licenses for your people which are issued by the SIA. This allows for regulated and lawful work in the private security industry.
The SIA CCTV course is made up of 3 Units:
- Working in the Private Security Industry,
- Working as a CCTV Operator and
- Practical Use of CCTV Systems.
At the end of the CCTV course, a successful pass in two exams is required in order to achieve the qualification; of which we have a 98% pass rate.
Why Choose Safe & Trained?
- Our experienced and knowledgeable trainers will fully prepare your people to pass these exams, with a high pass rate
- Our training is high quality and up to date, with the latest materials and handouts for your people
- We are able to bespoke the course to your business industry, relating the examples to ‘real life scenarios’ to have added value to the training
- Your business will have a dedicated course co-ordinator to help you with the training for both booking and implementation
- Our after-care team ensure that all learners and our clients are happy with the training, to ensure course satisfaction
Course availability: We are able to run open courses at our own training facility in Northampton. Alternatively we can deliver the course your premises. We also run a number of open courses from a wide number of locations throughout the UK.
Course booking: To book this course please call +44 (0) 1604 210500 or email [email protected]
Level 4 Spectator Safety Diploma Course Title: Level 4 Spectator Safety Management Diploma Course length: 9 -18 months Safe and Trained support Football Clubs and organisations across the UK with their Spectator Safety training requirements from qualifying level 2...
Security Guarding Training Course Title: Security Guarding Training Course length: 18 hours / 3 days Safe and Trained are experts at delivering training for businesses that employ security individuals. Under the Private Security Act of 2001 all individuals wishing to...
Conflict Resolution Course Title: Conflict Resolution Course length: 16 hours / 2 days Safe & Trained are experienced at supporting your business and it's people deal with conflict incidents. In addition to this, it provides participants of our courses with...