with Safe and Trained
Safe and Trained have been providing Security SIA Training and bespoke training courses for the security industry since 2009.
The Security Industry Authority (SIA) is the organisation responsible for regulating the private security industry in the UK and are responsible for the compulsory licensing of individuals working in specific sectors of the private security industry.
Our SIA training methods provide an innovative, interactive and practical approach to security training as they always involve real life scenarios.
Our Security Courses
Critical Incident Debriefing Course Title: Critical Incident Debriefing Safe & Trained have delivered a large number of Critical incident debrief management programmes. (CIDM) is an adaptive, short-term psychological helping-process that focuses solely on an...
CSAS Course Title: CSAS Course length: 38 hours / 4 days Tess Compliance and Safety regularly support and carry out CSAS training programmes across the country. Community Safety Accreditation Schemes are a means by which the Chief Constable of a police force in...
Conflict Resolution Course Title: Conflict Resolution Course length: 16 hours / 2 days Safe & Trained are experienced at supporting your business and it's people deal with conflict incidents. In addition to this, it provides participants of our courses with...
Physical Intervention Course Title: Physical Intervention Course length: 8 hours / 1 day Tess Compliance and Safety can support your business with the training required for a safer workplace environment, for frontline staff of service providers. Using a delivery...
Security Guarding Training Course Title: Security Guarding Training Course length: 18 hours / 3 days Safe and Trained are experts at delivering training for businesses that employ security individuals. Under the Private Security Act of 2001 all individuals wishing to...
Why consult with Safe and Trained?
- We have a large number of specialised trainers and can therefore meet any required demand or location
- Our training is fun and interactive; with 98% of learners describing our SIA training as ‘Interesting and Fun’.
- We are experienced at what we do; therefore meaning your business and people get the training they need, at the right level
- Your business will have a dedicated course co-ordinator to help you with the training, both booking and implementation
- Our after-care team ensure that all learners and our clients are happy with the training, to ensure course satisfaction