Tess Compliance and Safety were commissioned to provide a First Person On Scene training programme, by a leading UK-based security company looking after one of London’s premier entertainment parks. As an established and well respected training provider, we were asked to provide this training which was specific to their needs to provide a paramedic level immediate first aid response. The customer identified the need to respond to medical emergencies in large crowd situations at this popular venue. At times of crowd build up and during the event, access can be an issue and time to respond to illness and accident is crucial.
So what does First Person on Scene training include?
The First Person On Scene training is specialist training that covers:
- Pre hospital environment
- Patient assessment
- Airway management
- Respiration management
- Basic life support
- Circulation and shock
- Medical related emergencies
How did we do this? Small classes of 6 -10 were trained so we could give one to one coaching as well as instruction and training. This is a demanding pass or fail course. So participants already had experience of providing an emergency response to illness and accident at public entertainment venues. The calibre of people attending the course was high and we attained a 100% pass rate.
Are you an employer looking to have your staff paramedic trained as First Person on Scene (FPOS) responders? What would be your criteria for a training provider?
Why Choose Tess Compliance and Safety?
- Our experienced and knowledgeable trainers will thoroughly prepare your people to pass the training
- Our training is high quality and up to date, with the latest materials and handouts for your people
- We are able to bespoke the course to your business industry, relating the examples to ‘real life scenarios’ to have added value to the training
- We provide a dedicated course co-ordinator to help and assist at all stages of planning and delivery of the training from booking, implementation and post analysis of success.
- Our after-care team ensure that all learners and clients are happy with the training, to ensure course satisfaction
Tess Compliance and Safety adhere to NHS Ambulance Services standards and is clinically endorsed by the Faculty of Pre-hospital Care. FPOS also meets the Security Industry Authority first aid requirements for Close Protection and can be delivered internationally.
Benefits to the client
- Accredited paramedic level training to participants
- Improved competitive edge
- Improved customer safety response
- An improvement in staff morale and value
If you want to find out more why not give us a call on: 01604210500 or email [email protected]