Fire Safety Awareness
Course Title: Fire Safety Awareness
Course length: 8 hours / 1 day
The Tess Compliance and Safety Fire Awareness training course has been designed to give your business & employees the necessary information, knowledge and training for them to be competent in basic fire safety at work.
If you are an employer, business owner or are in control of premises, the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 states that you ‘must ensure that your employees are provided with adequate safety training’.
This means that it is law to train every member of staff, including any casual staff and ensure that any external companies (i.e. Security Firms) are also trained in Fire Awareness.
Our Fire Safety Awareness Course Covers:
- Introduction and Fire Legislation
- Definition of the responsible person and duties of a competent person
- Fire risk assessment including reducing the risk and basic fire prevention
- Chemistry of fire
- Classes of fire
- Common causes of fire
- How fire spreads
- Hazard Identification
- Managing people with special needs in your building
- Evacuation procedure
- Fire fighting equipment
- Co-operation with the emergency services
- Dangerous substances and flammable materials
Why Choose Safe & Trained?
- Our experienced and knowledgeable trainers will fully prepare your people to the correct understanding of fire awareness
- Our training is high quality and up to date, with the latest materials and handouts for your people
- We are able to bespoke the course to your business industry, relating the examples to ‘real life scenarios’ to have added value to the training
- Your business will have a dedicated course co-ordinator to help you with the training for both booking and implementation
- Our after-care team ensure that all learners and our clients are happy with the training, to ensure course satisfaction.
Course availability: We are able to run this course at our own training facility in Northampton. Alternatively we can deliver the course at your business premises. We run courses from a wide number of locations throughout the UK.
Course booking: To book this course please call +44 (0) 1604 210500 or email [email protected]
Emergency First Aid Course Title: Emergency First Aid Course length: 8 hours / 1 day The Safe and Trained Emergency First Aid qualification is ideal for those working in your business that are required to have a First Aid qualification. We have very experienced within...
Friday night's deadly attacks in Paris by gunmen and suicide bombers hit a concert hall, a major stadium, restaurants and bars, almost simultaneously - leaving at least 129 people dead and hundreds wounded. The attacks were described by President Francois Hollande as...
What would you do if disaster struck at work? The source or cause could be many, unknown or unpredictable. The three main areas are: Natural threats include events like hurricanes, tornadoes, heavy storms, flooding, fires, earthquakes, heavy winds, tornadoes, aircraft...