Chapter 8 new course date 28th September 2019
Next Open course will be held at Tess HQ
28, Queensbridge . Northampton, NN4 7BF
Our Chapter 8 Course Covers:
- The personal responsibilities placed on a TMO to act safely and lawfully
- Practical application of setting out Temporary Road closures
- Use of Stop and Go Boards and lane closures within an authorised Event Traffic Management Plan.
- A Temporary Traffic Road Management Order (TTRMO) which would be put in place by the Traffic Authority to authorise the plan and road closures etc.
Who Should Attend?
Chapter 8 training prepares companies and organisations to safely and lawfully carry out Traffic Management duties on the Highway under an authorised Traffic Management Regulation Order. This is pertinent to organisations such as Arenas, Stadiums, Open Air Events in the Sports, Entertainment and Music industries and companies such as utility, councils and logistics.
Why Choose Tess Compliance and Safety?
- We are highly experienced and have delivered traffic management training for the London Olympic Games 2012 and Glasgow Commonwealth Games 2014
- Our training includes specialised ID cards for recognition of those that have passed the course
- We are able to deliver high volume courses at short notice where required, with our large training team
- Your business will have a dedicated course co-ordinator to help you with the training for both booking and implementation
- Our training specialists will talk you through the requirements at each stage, relating to your business requirements as part of the service
Course availability: We are able to run this course at our own training facility in Northampton. Alternatively we can deliver the course at client premises. We run courses from a wide number of locations throughout the UK.
Course booking: To book this course please call +44 (0) 1604 210500 or email TessCS@thetessgroup.com
CSAS Course Title: CSAS Course length: 38 hours / 4 days Tess Compliance and Safety regularly support and carry out CSAS training programmes across the country. Community Safety Accreditation Schemes are a means by which the Chief Constable of a police force in...
Chapter 8 for Supervisors Course Title: Chapter 8 for Supervisors Course length: 8 hours / 1 day Tess Compliance and Safety are highly experienced with all Traffic Management training requirements; including management. Our Chapter 8 for Supervisors course is designed...