Health and Safety Risk Management
Course Title: IOSH Working Safely
Course length: 8 hours / 1 day
Course Title: IOSH Managing Safely
Course length: 30 hours / 4 days
Safe and Trained provides effective training which will contribute towards making your employees competent in health and safety. This can help your business avoid the distress that accidents and ill health cause, can help you avoid the financial costs of accidents and occupational ill health and reduce damaged products, lost production and demotivated staff.
Providing health and safety information and training helps you to ensure that your people know how to work safely and without risks to health. Our clients through our training develop a positive health and safety culture, where safe and healthy working becomes second nature to everyone, meeting legal duties to protect the health and safety of employees.
The Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974 requires you to provide whatever information, instruction, training and supervision as is necessary to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health and safety at work of your employees. This is expanded by the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999, which identify situations where health and safety training is particularly important, eg when people start work, on exposure to new or increased risks and where existing skills may have become rusty or need updating.
Like many employers, you may not be in a position to provide this training on your own, in which case you will need competent help. If possible, you should appoint one or more of your employees.
Why Choose Safe & Trained?
- Our experienced and knowledgeable trainers will fully train your people to the correct standard
- Our training is high quality and up to date, with the latest materials and handouts for your people
- We have a large training team so can deliver a large number of courses as required for your business
- Your business will have a dedicated course co-ordinator to help you with the training for both booking and implementation
- Our course materials include handouts and future reference folders to help embed the training in the future.
Course availability: We are able to run this course at our own training facility in Northampton. Alternatively we can deliver the course at your business premises. We run courses from a wide number of locations throughout the UK.
Course cost: Course booking: To book this course please call +44 (0) 1604 210500 or email TessCS@thetessgroup.com
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.