First Person On Scene (FPOS)
Course Title: First Person On Scene (FPOS)
Course length: 32 hours / 4 days
Safe and Trained are experienced at delivering all levels of first aid training for a wide array of businesses and requirements. The First Person on Scene training is a 4 Day (32 hour) programme focused on advanced interventions for the management of serious incidents with the expectation of long term management of the casualty at scene.
It is expected that the candidates will have previous experience and valid first aid qualifications. Our course is a mix of taught theory, practical demonstration, skill stations and realistic scenarios. Below is a guide as to what could be covered, however, where possible we aim to tailor the content, delivery style and contextual setting to your needs, be they as an first responder at an event, in industrial settings or for those working in hostile environments.
Who is this for?
Safe and Trained focus this training on security operatives who operate in a crowd facing or close protection capacity.
The Pre Hospital Environment
- The role of FPOS
- Scene safety
- Minimising risk of infection
- Safety Triage
- Patient Assessment
- Communicating with patients
- Primary survey and assessment
- Safe moving and handling
Other topics available
- Respiration and Airway Management
- Basic Life Support
- Circulation and Shock
- Shock damage to bones, joints and head injuries
- Spinal & Pelvic injuries
- Medical Related Emergencies
Why Choose Safe & Trained?
- Our experienced and knowledgeable trainers have delivered all ranges of first aid training from 1 day to 5 day advanced courses
- Our training is high quality and up to date, with the latest equipment and handouts for your people
- We are able to bespoke the course to your business industry, relating the examples to ‘real life scenarios’ to have added value to the training
- Your business will have a dedicated course co-ordinator to help you with the training for both booking and implementation
- Our first aid training has been described as ‘fun’ and ‘interactive’
Course availability: We are able to run this course at our own training facility in Northampton. Alternatively we can deliver the course at your business premises. We run courses from a wide number of locations throughout the UK.
Course cost: Course booking: To book this course please call +44 (0) 1604 210500 or email TessCS@thetessgroup.com
Paediatric First Aid Course Title: Paediatric First Aid Course length: 12 hours / 1-2 days This 12hr course is a requirement of all Childcare Practitioners who require registration by OFSTED, this includes Childminders, Nannies, Nursery Practitioners, Pre School and...
Emergency First Aid Course Title: Emergency First Aid Course length: 8 hours / 1 day The Safe and Trained Emergency First Aid qualification is ideal for those working in your business that are required to have a First Aid qualification. We have very experienced within...
First Aid Course Title: First Aid Training Course length: 18 hours / 3 days The Tess Compliance and Safety First Aid course will take your people to a trained level where you need a more comprehensive response to a wider range of conditions. It is a requirement of the...