Event Management Consultancy
Consultancy: Event Management
Safe and Trained are experienced and highly competent with all aspects of Event Management. We have experienced and qualified Safety Officers (minimum Level 4 Spectator Safety Management Diploma) who can plan, organise and take operational responsibility for your event.
If your business is organising an event such as a festival, ceremony, concert or party you will need to make plans for this. Event management means planning all aspects for the event and can include: budgeting, establishing when and where, selecting and reserving the event site, applying for and acquiring all necessary permits (alcohol permits, insurance licenses, etc), coordinating traffic management and parking, arranging for performers, speakers, concessions, coordinating location support (such as electricity and other utilities), and arranging decor, event support and security. In addition to this, contingency and emergency plans, and finally the clean up.
Important areas of concern are:
- Crowd management
- Site design
- Safety of temporary constructions
- Medical care
- Crisis management and
- Management of mobility, waste and energy
Who is this for?
Safe and Trained offer a range of specialist Event Management Consultancy which is pragmatic, realistic and always with a healthy portion of common sense. Our advice is accurate and up to the minute across all aspect of event planning and management. We know that competency is key in all consultancy and we have the right people who are qualified and experienced to offer sound advice and guidance.
We have a thorough understanding of the Event Industry with a team of Industry experts with collectively over 20 years of first-hand experience.
Why Choose Safe & Trained?
- We can offer you consultancy in planning for your event and if needed write your operational and contingency plan for you
- We can support and present plans to your Safety Advisor Groups
- We can also support you with your Licence applications
- We can calculate safe occupancy levels for your venue and maximum occupancy levels, plus fire safe exit routes & fire risk assessments
- We can allocate an experienced and competent Safety Officer for your event to take responsibility for all aspects of safety.
To contact us to find out more or discuss how we can help call: +44 (0) 1604 210500 or email TessCS@thetessgroup.com