Emergency First Aid
Course Title: Emergency First Aid
Course length: 8 hours / 1 day
The Safe and Trained Emergency First Aid qualification is ideal for those working in your business that are required to have a First Aid qualification. We have very experienced within this subject matter and have delivered all varieties of first aid training, from 1 day courses to 5 day advanced courses.
On completion of the 1 day Emergency First Aid training, successful candidates will be able to understand the role of the first aider, including reference to:
What does the Emergency First Aid Course cover?
- Assess the situation and circumstances in order to act safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is unconscious (including seizure)
- Administer cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is choking
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is wounded and bleeding
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is suffering from shock
- Provide appropriate first aid for minor injuries (including small cuts, grazes and bruises, minor burns and scalds, small splinters)
- Burns and scalds.
The qualification is valid for 3 years.
Why Choose Safe & Trained?
- We are highly experienced and have trained all levels of first aid training for a wide array of businesses
- We are able to adjust our style as appropriate to your business in order to work with you
- Your business will have a dedicated co-ordinator to help you with the booking and implementation of the training
- Our aftercare service includes handouts for learners and useful information for future reference in order to embed the course
- Our first aid training has been rated as ‘fun’ and ‘interactive’
Course availability: We are able to run this course at our own training facility in Northampton. Alternatively we can deliver the course at your business premises. We run courses from a wide number of locations throughout the UK.
Course booking: To book this course please call +44 (0) 1604 210500 or email TessCS@thetessgroup.com
Caught off guard and "numb" from the impact of a critical incident, people are often ill-equipped to handle the chaos of such a catastrophic event such as Manchester Arena bombing. This is equally true for those tasked with...
"Week after week, safety officers and stadium managers face problems from large groups of fans who persistently stand in seated areas. Such spectators block the gangways, obstruct the view and are difficult to steward. In some grounds, the fans even stand on the...
26 MARCH, 2018 Safety Crowds Event Management Those who work with crowds depend upon knowledge of crowd psychology in order to enhance positive crowd experiences, maintain safety and security, and to manage risks. During my studies in crowd science and safety...