Course Title: Door Supervisor
Course length: 18 hours / 3 days
The most popular SIA licence held is the Door Supervisor license. This allows any trained persons to undertake all of the activities covered and required by an SIA Security licence.
Additionally the Door Supervisor Course covers any work in and any event required of the Event Security industry. This means that one SIA licence enables your people to work across various sectors of the industry increasing and maximising their skill set and adaptability.
In order to obtain an SIA licence the learner will need to show that they are trained to the right level. To get one of the qualifications linked to door supervisor licensing, learners will need to attend and take four training modules and pass four exams.
Door Supervisor Courses with TessCS
Tess Compliance and Safety have trainers who work across the UK. We have the capacity to deliver training on volume to short time scales. You will be allocated a dedicated course co-ordinator to support you at every step.
Our training is engaging, interesting and informative.
- 95% of our delegates described our training as fun and interactive
- 98% of our delegates pass first time.
Who is this for?
Tess Compliance and Safety Door Supervisor courses prepare inviduals to work lawfully in the security industry where door supervision is required. Typically this will be at licensed premises at night. The Door Supervisor license is also a requirement for Response Crowd Safety Stewards who work at Football Stadiums, Music arenas and Outside events.
Why Choose Safe & Trained?
- We are highly experienced and have delivered training throughout the country for various size businesses
- Our training is up to date with the most recent standards and regulations, therefore your business and people getting the correct training
- We are able to adjust our training to incidents or an industry specific to your business
- Your business will have a dedicated course co-ordinator to help you with the training for both booking and implementation
- Our training specialists will talk you through the requirements at each stage, relating to your business requirements as part of the service.
Course availability: We are able to run this course at our own training facility in Northampton. Alternatively we can deliver the course at your business premises. We run courses from a wide number of locations throughout the UK.
Course booking: To book this course please call +44 (0) 1604 210500 or email TessCS@thetessgroup.com
Community safety accreditation schemes (CSAS) enable the chief constable of a police force in the United Kingdom (except Scotland ) to grant a limited range of police powers to employees of non-police organisations bolstering community safety. Community safety...
Caught off guard and "numb" from the impact of a critical incident, people are often ill-equipped to handle the chaos of such a catastrophic event such as Manchester Arena bombing. This is equally true for those tasked with...
"Week after week, safety officers and stadium managers face problems from large groups of fans who persistently stand in seated areas. Such spectators block the gangways, obstruct the view and are difficult to steward. In some grounds, the fans even stand on the...