Course Title: CPC Driver
Course length: 7 hours / 1 day
Safe & Trained are able to support your business with CPC driver training.
This is the Driver Certificates of Professional Competence (CPC) is for Large Goods Vehicles (LGV) and Passenger Carrying Vehicles (PCV) drivers who drive professionally throughout the UK.
It has been developed as a requirement of the EU Directive 2003/59, which is designed to improve the knowledge and skills of professional LGV and PCV drivers throughout their working life.
Who is CPC Driver Training for?
The Initial Qualification must be achieved by new LGV and PCV drivers along with their vocational licence to enable your people to use their licence professionally.
Since 10th September 2009 all commercial LGV drivers have needed to complete 35 hours of training. For existing LGV drivers this training must be completed by 9th September 2014. The 35 hours of training can be completed every 5 years and must be attended by all professional drivers. The 35 hours can be split into 1 day sessions lasting 7 hours each.
Why Choose Safe & Trained?
- We are highly experienced and have delivered training throughout the country for various size businesses
- Our training is up to date with the most recent standards and regulations, therefore your business and people getting the correct training
- We are able to deliver high volume courses at short notice where required, with our large training team
- Your business will have a dedicated course co-ordinator to help you with the training for both booking and implementation
- Our training specialists will talk you through the requirements at each stage, relating to your business requirements as part of the service.
Course availability: We are able to run this course at our own training facility in Northampton. Alternatively we can deliver the course at your premises. We run courses from a wide number of locations throughout the UK.
Course cost: Course booking: To book this course please call +44 (0) 1604 210500 or email TessCS@thetessgroup.com.
CAR PARKING ATTENDANT COURSE Course Title: Car Parking Attendant half day/4.5 hours At Safe and Trained, we are able to: Equip your car parking operatives to: Safely direct vehicles entering parking areas Safely park vehicles in marked bays Safely park vehicles at...
CSAS Course Title: CSAS Course length: 38 hours / 4 days Tess Compliance and Safety regularly support and carry out CSAS training programmes across the country. Community Safety Accreditation Schemes are a means by which the Chief Constable of a police force in...
Chapter 8 new course date 28th September 201928, Queensbridge . Northampton, NN4 7BF Our Chapter 8 Course Covers: The personal responsibilities placed on a TMO to act safely and lawfully Practical application of setting out Temporary Road...