Course Title: Conflict Resolution
Course length: 16 hours / 2 days
Safe & Trained are experienced at supporting your business and it’s people deal with conflict incidents. In addition to this, it provides participants of our courses with the skills and confidence to deal with conflict resolution.
Our current training programme explores and covers:
- models that describe the phases of conflict
- provides an opportunity for you to reflect back on incidents your people have experienced (directly or indirectly)
- apply the model to that incident
- practical steps and techniques
Your people will learn how to use a model & strategy that describes the phases of an incident of difficult or aggressive behaviour, and then apply that model to past and future experiences of incidents. This enables people to take charge of the situation and have a safe and empowering method to deal with the incident; ultimately then de-escalating the aggressive or difficult behaviours displayed.
The training can also be used in a programme on conflict resolution responses when dealing with violence. These “dealing with people” skills are essential for anyone who works for, with and is responsible to others.
Why Choose Safe & Trained?
- We have a team of specialised trainers, experienced at training in a wide array of business industries for a fresh and flexible approach
- Our training is fun and interactive; with 95% of learners describing our training as ‘Fun and Informative’
- We are experienced at what we do; therefore meaning your business and people get the training they need, at the right level
- Your business will have a dedicated course co-ordinator to help you with the training, both booking and implementation
- Our after-care team ensure that all learners and our clients are happy with the training, to ensure course satisfaction
Course availability: We are able to run this course at our own training facility in Northampton. Alternatively we can deliver the course at your premises. We run courses from a wide number of locations throughout the UK.
Course booking: To book this course please call +44 (0) 1604 210500 or email TessCS@thetessgroup.com
Security Guarding Training Course Title: Security Guarding Training Course length: 18 hours / 3 days Safe and Trained are experts at delivering training for businesses that employ security individuals. Under the Private Security Act of 2001 all individuals wishing to...
Police Management Course Title: Police Management Course length: 8 hours per day / 3 - 5 days The purpose of police management training is to provide supervisors and management with the specific skills necessary for effective leadership within law enforcement. Safe...
Physical Intervention Course Title: Physical Intervention Course length: 8 hours / 1 day Tess Compliance and Safety can support your business with the training required for a safer workplace environment, for frontline staff of service providers. Using a delivery...