Chapter 8 for Supervisors
Course Title: Chapter 8 for Supervisors
Course length: 8 hours / 1 day
Tess Compliance and Safety are highly experienced with all Traffic Management training requirements; including management. Our Chapter 8 for Supervisors course is designed to develop the necessary skills and knowledge needed by the leaders of your business to lead a team of Traffic Management Operatives safely whilst “On Scene”.
The course covers all aspects of how to plan schemes of work, table top exercises, problem solving and risk management; enabling you to get the best out of your workforce.
Your people will learn:
- the skills to conduct pre-event risk assessments and dynamic risk assessments
- how to carry out a thorough and well received briefing to your teams,
- how to maintain necessary communications and debriefing afterwards.
Who is Chapter 8 for Supervisors for?
Job roles that we train regularly:
- Organisers of a charity or sports event who have a team to direct for road closures
- Traffic Event Managers, at a sports stadium, music arena, open-air concert site or convention centre
- Managers for a utility company or council responsible for teams working on the highway carrying out cleansing and ground maintenance duties
Why Choose Safe & Trained?
- We are highly experienced and have delivered traffic management training for the Olympic Games and Glasgow2014
- Our training is adapted with the specific management skills required to incorporate the knowledge and ability to support a team
- We are able to deliver high volume courses at short notice where required, with our large training team
- Your business will have a dedicated course co-ordinator to help you with the training for both booking and implementation
- Our training specialists will talk you through the requirements at each stage, relating to your business requirements as part of the service
Course availability: We are able to run this course at our own training facility in Northampton. Alternatively we can deliver the course at your business premises. We run courses from a wide number of locations throughout the UK.
Course booking: To book this course please call +44 (0) 1604 210500 or email TessCS@thetessgroup.com
CPC Driver Course Title: CPC Driver Course length: 7 hours / 1 day Safe & Trained are able to support your business with CPC driver training. This is the Driver Certificates of Professional Competence (CPC) is for Large Goods Vehicles (LGV) and Passenger Carrying...
CSAS Course Title: CSAS Course length: 38 hours / 4 days Tess Compliance and Safety regularly support and carry out CSAS training programmes across the country. Community Safety Accreditation Schemes are a means by which the Chief Constable of a police force in...
Signing, Lighting and Guarding Course Title: Signing, Lighting and Guarding Course length: 8 hours / 1 day The Signing, Lighting and Guarding course will take your people to a trained level where you need accreditation recognised by Councils and Local Authorities to...