Chapter 8 for Supervisors
Course Title: Chapter 8 for Supervisors
Course length: 8 hours / 1 day
Tess Compliance and Safety are highly experienced with all Traffic Management training requirements; including management. Our Chapter 8 for Supervisors course is designed to develop the necessary skills and knowledge needed by the leaders of your business to lead a team of Traffic Management Operatives safely whilst “On Scene”.
The course covers all aspects of how to plan schemes of work, table top exercises, problem solving and risk management; enabling you to get the best out of your workforce.
Your people will learn:
- the skills to conduct pre-event risk assessments and dynamic risk assessments
- how to carry out a thorough and well received briefing to your teams,
- how to maintain necessary communications and debriefing afterwards.
Who is Chapter 8 for Supervisors for?
Job roles that we train regularly:
- Organisers of a charity or sports event who have a team to direct for road closures
- Traffic Event Managers, at a sports stadium, music arena, open-air concert site or convention centre
- Managers for a utility company or council responsible for teams working on the highway carrying out cleansing and ground maintenance duties
Why Choose Safe & Trained?
- We are highly experienced and have delivered traffic management training for the Olympic Games and Glasgow2014
- Our training is adapted with the specific management skills required to incorporate the knowledge and ability to support a team
- We are able to deliver high volume courses at short notice where required, with our large training team
- Your business will have a dedicated course co-ordinator to help you with the training for both booking and implementation
- Our training specialists will talk you through the requirements at each stage, relating to your business requirements as part of the service
Course availability: We are able to run this course at our own training facility in Northampton. Alternatively we can deliver the course at your business premises. We run courses from a wide number of locations throughout the UK.
Course booking: To book this course please call +44 (0) 1604 210500 or email TessCS@thetessgroup.com
CSAS Course Title: CSAS Course length: 38 hours / 4 days Tess Compliance and Safety regularly support and carry out CSAS training programmes across the country. Community Safety Accreditation Schemes are a means by which the Chief Constable of a police force in...
Banksman Course Title: Banksman Course length: 4 hours / 1/2 day The Tess Group Banksman training ensures that your business meets both legal requirements on sites and reduces the risk of costly accidents when carrying out common, but dangerous,...
Chapter 8 new course date 28th September 201928, Queensbridge . Northampton, NN4 7BF Our Chapter 8 Course Covers: The personal responsibilities placed on a TMO to act safely and lawfully Practical application of setting out Temporary Road...