Course Title: Banksman
Course length: 4 hours / 1/2 day
The Tess Group Banksman training ensures that your business meets both legal requirements on sites and reduces the risk of costly accidents when carrying out common, but dangerous, reversing manoeuvres.
The course includes theory training on:
- The safe passage of reversing vehicles in confined spaces
- Identification of areas of danger within sites
- HSE and Road Transport Industry Training Board recommended code of signals
- Guiding large goods vehicles, both rigid and articulated, using the code of signals to HSE Guide Notes HSG136 standard
- Practical training is undertaken in scenario-based situations to practice the skills needed.
Who is this for?
Banksman duties are essential for businesses who have vehicle delivery and storage operations who operate within yards on industrial type units.
The training is vital as it ensures the safety of drivers, staff and visitors.
Businesses we have trained at Tess Compliance and Safety include: utility businesses, manufacturing, councils, construction and transport & logistics.
Why Choose Safe & Trained?
- We have a large number of specialised trainers and can therefore meet any required demand or location
- Our training is fun and interactive; with 95% of learners describing our Banksman training as ‘Fun and Informative’
- We are experienced at what we do; therefore meaning your business and people get the training they need, at the right level
- Your business will have a dedicated course co-ordinator to help you with the training, both booking and implementation
- Our after-care team ensure that all learners and our clients are happy with the training, to ensure course satisfaction
Course availability: We are able to run this course at our own training facility in Northampton. Alternatively we can deliver the course at your business premises. We run courses from a wide number of locations throughout the UK.
Course booking: To book this course please call +44 (0) 1604 210500 or email TessCS@thetessgroup.com
CSAS Course Title: CSAS Course length: 38 hours / 4 days Tess Compliance and Safety regularly support and carry out CSAS training programmes across the country. Community Safety Accreditation Schemes are a means by which the Chief Constable of a police force in...
Signing, Lighting and Guarding Course Title: Signing, Lighting and Guarding Course length: 8 hours / 1 day The Signing, Lighting and Guarding course will take your people to a trained level where you need accreditation recognised by Councils and Local Authorities to...
Chapter 8 for Supervisors Course Title: Chapter 8 for Supervisors Course length: 8 hours / 1 day Tess Compliance and Safety are highly experienced with all Traffic Management training requirements; including management. Our Chapter 8 for Supervisors course is designed...